Do you often envy models and celebs for their lustrous and beautiful skin? Are you frustrated of not having healthy skin? Well, you needn’t be anxious about your skin anymore. You must be wondering is amla good for your skin? If yes, then this article is just for you. Amla is one of the easiest and effective home remedy if you desire to have a perfect and a healthy skin. So let’s go deep into this article and check how beneficial can amla be to your skin.
Is Amla good for your Skin?
Yes, you heard it right. Amla is packed with endless nutrients which are essential for your skin to maintain its health. Amla juice is an elixir for your skin it prevents acne and spots, and makes your skin glow like never before. Here’s how your skin can benefit from amla juice.So let’s check some of the benefits in detail.
- Amla acts as an exfoliating agent hand deeply cleans your skin. Amla acts as a very effective cleanser in both ways by applying externally or by consuming it.
- It also helps in eliminating the dead skin cells.
- Amla juice effectively works on acne and pimples. As amla is known as a natural blood purifier, it helps to fight from all the microorganisms present in and around your skin. This keeps skin infections, acne, and pimples away from you, making your skin flawless and perfect.
- Amla contains anti-aging benefits due to the presence of Vitamin C and antioxidants in it. These properties of amla keep your skin young looking for a longer time. As we all love to look young regular intake of amla juice delays the effects of premature aging such as dark spots, fine lines, crow feet, wrinkles, etc.
- Amla is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants which helps to brighten your skin and enhances natural glow.
- As discussed above amla juice cleanses your skin and cures pigmentation.
- Consuming amla juice or applying it to your skin regularly can also reduce the dark spots on your skin.
- Amla tightens and tones your skin. The decrease in the collagen causes your skin tissue to lose its firmness and softness, resulting in sagging skin. Due to the rich source of vitamin C in amla, it enhances the production of collagen cells in your skin. This makes your skin look young, soft and flawless. It also tightens and tones your skin.
- Amla repairs the damaged tissues of your skin.
- Amla juice has effective healing properties due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamin C. These properties can speed up the healing of damaged skin and dead skin cells. It also fights the battle against the scaly and dry skin.