Cars Priced Above 45 Lakh and Under 50 Lakhs
Following are the luxurious cars that are seen on Indian roads and often seen as a status symbol. These cars can cost you half a crore, yes you read it correct, these cars are price somewhere from 45 Lakhs upto 50 Lakhs. Packed with world class features, latest technology, modern amenities, power and elegance.
There are about 10 cars that can be categorized in the price range of 40 – 50 Lakhs
Land Rover Freelander 2 – Rs.45.25 Lakh
- Freelander 2 HSE – SUV/MUV – 156bhp, Diesel, Automatic, 8.9kpl, Rs.45,25,175
BMW 5-Series – Rs.45.95 Lakh
- 5-Series 530d Sedan 3.0 – Sedan – 245bhp, Diesel, Automatic, Rs.45,94,733
Audi TT – Rs.46 Lakh
- TT Quattro Coupe 3.2 – Coupe – 250bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 6.6kpl, Rs.46,00,000
Audi A6 – Rs.45 – 46.17 Lakh
- A6 Quattro FSI 3.2 – Sedan – 256bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 6.1kpl, Rs.45,00,000
- A6 Quattro TDI 3.0 – Sedan – 233bhp, Diesel, Automatic, 9.84kpl, Rs.46,16,744
- A6 Quattro TFSI 3.0 – Sedan – 290bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 6.6kpl, Rs.46,16,744
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class – Rs.46.55 Lakh
- SLK-Class SLK 200 K – Convertible – 165bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 7.6kpl, Rs.46,55,000
Porsche Boxster – Rs.47 Lakh
- Boxster Base Tiptronic – Convertible – 245bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 5.9kpl, Rs.47,00,000
Jaguar XF – Rs.47 Lakh
- XF V6 – Sedan – 275bhp, Diesel, Automatic, Rs.48,60,000
Mercedes-Benz E-Class – Rs.47.77 – 49.12 Lakh
- E-Class E350 Avantgarde – Sedan – 272bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 6.6kpl Rs.47,76,905
- E-Class E350 CDI Elegance – Sedan – 231bhp, Diesel, Automatic, Rs.47,80,798
- E-Class E350 CDI Avantgarde – Sedan – 231bhp, Diesel, Automatic, Rs.49,12,435
Volvo XC90 – Rs.49.5 Lakh
- XC90 V8 AWD – SUV/MUV – 315bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 5.8kpl, Rs.49,50,000
Porsche Cayman – Rs.50 Lakh
- Cayman Base Tiptronic – Coupe – 245bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 5.9kpl, Rs.50,00,000.
A list of Cars Above Rs. 3 Lakhs and Under 4 Lakhs in India
Three to four Lakh is a descent budget for any Indian middle ...
Top 10 Luxury Cars and Most Expensive Cars in India
The car industry in India really seems to be booming. With t ...