Best Time to Visit Udaipur
Looking for best time to visit Udaipur?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Udaipur is from September till March.
Udaipur is one amongst the most popular cities of Rajasthan. It is exquisite in terms of its palaces and princely lakes. The city offers a variety of tourist activities to indulge in. The royal palaces, heritage buildings, monuments are all worth a visit. Udaipur, also referred as the ‘city of lakes’, has some of the most beautiful lakes to see. the most popular ones are Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Uday Sagar, and Swaroop Sagar.
Udaipur offers a plethora of attractions ranging from palaces to museums that are crammed with royal artifacts and historical monuments. Though you can visit this city anytime of the year, but the best time to visit Udaipur would be between September and March. During summers i.e. April to July end, the temperature is at its peak. Hence, avoid visit Udaipur during that time. Monsoons start from July end and lasts till August end, but there is a negligible change in the temperature. The humidity level rises and it becomes uncomfortable. So, September to March is the best time to visit Udaipur.
- Udaipur Ropeway service gives you an opportunity to see the city from a high altitude. Don’t miss it. You can easily reach to any of the Ropeway Points; Din Dayal Garden or Dudh Talai.
- Go to Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum to enjoy the exclusive puppet show in the evenings
- Camel Safari is another feature of entertainment in Udaipur and would be really a memorable experience for you.
- Hire a cab or a taxi to explore nearby attractions like Haldighati, Nagda (popular for Sas-Bahu temple), Eklingji Temple etc.
- If you want to by some handicraft or artifacts, popular places to shop are: Rukmani Art Gallery, Rajasthali Emporium, City Palace Museum Shop ans Mangalam at Sukhadia Circle.