Looking for best time to visit Mussoorie?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Mussoorie is from March till November.
Mussoorie was set up during the days of the Raj (British Rule). A mountain-resort town at the Himalayan foothills, Mussoorie has something for everyone. Trek through the hills or jump over little hills, streams and flowers in the valley, or go fishing in the cool streams, or proceed for rock climbing or mountaineering if you wish.
A cool gateway with vignettes of the colonial era, Mussoorie is snow white in winter and flower-bright in spring. Salubrious and balmy in summer and leaf green and fern-filled in the rains, Mussoorie is a paradise in all seasons. You can visit this small hill town anytime of the year. However the best time to visit Mussoorie is from mid March to Mid November. There are people who prefer visiting this pristine hill station in winters when whole of the town is covered in a thick layer of snow.
- Carry some wollens with you to be on safer side. The weather here is unpredictable
- Take permission before taking pictures. It’s always better to do so
- Book your hotel well in advance to ensure availability. Mussoorie is a hot tourist destination and it is almost impossible to get an accommodation during peak season
- Walk along the Mall road anytime of the day, you’ll enjoy it for sure.
- ‘Omi Sweet Shop’ at Landour is a must visit shop for people having a sweet tooth.