Best Time to Visit Munnar
Looking for best time to visit Munnar?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Munnar is from October till May.
Munnar is the most beautiful hill station situated at the confluence of three rivers namely Muthirappuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly in Southern India. It is a picturesque hill resort located in God’s Own Country, Kerala. The place is full of natural beauty, lush green landscapes and tea estates. Munnar was once the summer getaway for British rulers of South India. The dazzling western ghats of South India provide this place the scenic beauty for which it is famous across the nation. Today Munnar is one of the best honeymoon destination for newly weds, a place where they can spend sometime alone and away from the busy city life.
For some people it is a place where they can rejuvenate and relax for some days. They can breathe in fresh air, live in unpolluted environment and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place. Munnar is a hill station that attracts tourists from all over the world who want to spend some quality time in the pristine natural surroundings, amidst vast lush green tea plantations and breathing in the fresh aroma of spices. The best season to visit Munnar is from the month of October till May.
- Munnar has curvy roads, so if you are planning to drive yourself, be extra cautious and drive carefully.
- Carry along mosquito repellents where ever you go.
- Make sure you carry all essential medicines with you
- Carry enough woolens, as the temperature during night may fall dramatically.
- The best way to explore the city is by hiring a bycycle.