Looking for best time to visit Mount Abu?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Mount Abu is from November till February.
Mount Abu is probably the coldest place in the state of Rajasthan. It is the only Hill station in the state which is located at a height of 1,219 mtr’s above sea level. Mount Abu is sometime referred as an Oasis in the deserted land of Rajasthan. It is one of the most visited tourist destination mostly known for its Delwara Jain temples.
Though the climate of Mount Abu is pleasant and soothing through out the year, but the best time to visit Mount Abu is from November till February i.e. Winter season. It is located in the Aravalli Hill Range in Sirohi district of Rajasthan. The main attractions of this small hill station are rivers, lakes, waterfalls and evergreen forests.
- The nights at Mount Abu are usually cold, it is advisable that you carry some light woolen to keep warm.
- Dilwara Temples, Nakki Lake and Achalgarh are must visit destinations.
- The best way to explore the hill stations is to rent a bike.
- As such there is no thing specific to buy from Mount Abu, but you do get artifacts and handicraft from Gujarat & other parts of Rajasthan. So, if you get a good deal, you can buy it.
- If you love monsoon, you should visit Mount Abu during July, August or September month.