Looking for best time to visit Kullu Manali?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Kullu Manali is from September till June.
Kullu and Manali are two separate towns in Himachal Pradesh. But they are often referred as one tourist destination because they are closely located. Kullu is a small town located on the banks of Beas River in Kullu district. Whereas Manali is located about 40 kms away from Kullu. Both these towns are nested in the foothills of Himalayas and are dotted with scenic landscapes and pristine natural beauty.
Tourists from all walks of life and from various countries flock these hill stations in summer as well as in winter. However, the best time to visit Kullu Manali is from September until June end. Its just the monsoon season when people avoid traveling to Kullu Manali. Otherwise it is a fantastic place to visit rest of the year. Adventure enthusiasts love these town for adventure sports such as mountaineering, paragliding, hiking, snow skiing and whitewater rafting. These tow towns also holds religious values. Numerous Buddhist monasteries and Hindu temples give a divine aura to this place which is near the source of the Beas River.
- Road journey from Chandigarh to Manali is a bit tiring, take proper rest in Kullu Manali before you start exploring the towns
- The roads in this region are curvy and dangerous, so if you are planning to drive yourself, be extra cautious,drive carefully and avoide night journey
- Pre-booking Taxi to visit Rohtang Pass is mandatory.
- People suffering from altitude sickness should avoid road journey.
- Carry colored goggles or dark glass shades to keep your eyes safe from bright snow reflections at Rohtang Pass.