Best Time to Visit Kerala
Looking for best time to visit Kerala?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Kerala is from October till April.
Kerala is also known as the “Gods Own Country” is one of the prime tourist destinations of India. It is a perfect destination for holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, Ayurveda and meditation. Kerala is famous for its natural beauty, amazing beaches, delicious sea food and backwaters.
Backwaters – a unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals and rivers – are an integral part of Kerala’s Tourism Scenario. A Journey through the curving and winding backwaters of Kerala is an experience of returning to nature. Now-a-days backwater tourism is something special and specific to Kerala. And Houseboats go a long way in actualizing the many backwater oriented tourism possibilities. Houseboat holidays have become popular in the backwaters of Kerala and provide an extremely soothing experience. You ca visit Kerala anytime of the year, but if you wish to avoid summers, Then the best time to visit Kerala is from October till April end.
- Wash hands frequently, and consider using hand sanitizer on the go
- Females need to dress appropriately. Avoid too short and revealing dresses. Or else you might get stares from local males.
- Wearing helmet is cumpulsory if riding a two-wheeler
- Take care of your valuables.
- Do not exhibit any public display of affection, specially in public areas.