Looking for best time to visit Kashmir?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Kashmir is from March till October.
Kashmir, often dubbed as ‘the heaven on earth’, is set like a jeweled crown on the map of India. It is the northernmost state of the Indian subcontinent. The weather in Kashmir is although pleasant throughout the year. However, Spring is the best season to see the picturesque beauty of this heavenly state. The best time to visit Kashmir is from the month of March to October. This is the time when nature is at its best. The blossoming flowers, lush green grasslands, high mountains are some captivating sights of the season.
The two major Himalayan ranges i.e. the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal range, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. The picturesque landscape is breathtaking and the green grass lands are amazing. Holidaying in Kashmir is an experience of a lifetime. The slow pace life, calm environment, lush green surroundings and fresh air are the ingredients that make Kashmir a must see destination in India.
- Make sure to visit Tulip Garden (the largest in Asia)
- Do not miss the boat ride in Dal Lake
- If possible spend a day in Shikara (the world famous House boats of Kashmir
- If traveling in winters, skiing is a good option.
- Pick some world renowned Kashmiri shwals or artifacts.