Best Time to Visit Hyderabad
Looking for best time to visit Hyderabad?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Hyderabad is from October till February.
Hyderabad, popularly dubbed as ‘the city of Nizams’, is the state capital of Andhra Pradesh. It is the largest city in southern India. The rich cultural heritage, fabulous cuisine and historical monuments make it one of the most visited tourist destination in India. Hyderabad is often associated with Charminar (the most popular landmark of the city), Hyderabadi Biryani (world famous Mughlai cuisine) and pearls (popular for their quality).
Hyderabad is also known as the ‘city of pearls’ because of its huge pearl industry. Today, it is one of the most prominent pearl and diamond trading centers of India. Hyderabad is a hot tourist destination, where millions of tourists visit this place every year. Hyderabad has a relatively hot and dry climate where it goes up till 40 degree and ever higher between April to June. However, the best time to visit Hyderabad is between the month of October to February.
- Ask for permission before clicking images
- Do eat Hyderabadi Biryani
- Don’t forget to buy some pearls
- Beware of touts, they might misguide you
- Imitation jewelry and artificial pearls is what you can buy as souvenirs
- Golconda Fort, Charminar, Falaknuma Palace and Qutubshahi Tombs are must visit places in Hyderabad