Looking for best time to visit Goa?
If yes, you have come to the right place. Best time to visit Goa is from November till March.
Goa, often dubbed as the ‘beach paradise of India’, is the smallest state in the country. The pristine state is located on the west coast of Indian peninsula and enjoys a long stretch of beaches. Some of these beaches of Goa are internationally acclaimed for their divine beauty and scenic locations. Tourism is the biggest industry here. It is one state that drives most of the tourist inflow in the country. Beaches worth a mention are Calangute, Varca, Agonda, Baga, Anjuna, Candolim, Benaulim, Arambol beach etc.
Goa is truly the hub of tourism in India and provides international standards of holidaying. To promote tourism and increase the inflow of tourists, the state has maintained world class beaches and other tourist attractions. On one hand you will find casinos at par with those at Las Vegas and on the other hand you will find ancient churches that provide the perfect picture of the deep religious faiths of the Goans. Goa is a little hot as compared to other coastal regions of the country. During summers it is very hot and humid. Monsoon is not a good season to enjoy the ocean, whereas early winter season i.e. November till early summers i.e. March is the best time to visit Goa. During this period, you might witness a little warmer afternoons but mornings and evenings are pleasant.
- Do not accept un-bottled drinks from strangers under any circumstances.
- Do not accept rides from strangers, locals or foreigners, especially at night
- Be careful while on the beache during night. It’s okay if you are in a group, but avoid if alone.
- If you are hiring a self driven two-wheeler, make sure you carry your driving license and an ID proof
- Do not accept any drink from stranger while at night parties.