Not sure whether to add a banana to your diet or not? Banana is a natural oil with many health benefits. It has never been bad since its existence and has always been beneficial. You must be more than confused on this subject. As per my research let me help you solve your confusion and conclude better. So let’s just investigate and see if it lives up to the hype and check the health benefits of coconut Banana.
Health Benefits of Eating Bananas
- Aids proper digestion-Banana shake helps nourish helpful bacteria in your digestive tract which are responsible for aiding digestion and the production/processing of vitamins and minerals.
- Strengthen’s Bones-Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Improves Vision-Carrots may get all the glory for helping your eyes, but bananas do their share as well. The fruits contain a small but significant amount of vitamin A, which is essential for protecting your eyes, maintaining normal vision and improving vision at night, Vitamin A contains compounds that preserve the membranes around your eyes and are an element in the proteins that bring light to your corneas.
- Protects from Kidney Cancer-Potassium is essential for blood pressure control and healthy kidney function. As a good dietary source of potassium, bananas may be especially beneficial for maintaining healthy kidneys.
- Bananas for acidity-Banana shake has a natural antacid effect which protects against stomach ulcers and ulcer damage. Eating bananas help to stimulate the cells in your stomach that compose the acid-protective lining.
- Helps in Digestion & Weight Loss– A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source. Whit helps in proper digestion. On the other hand, eating more fiber from fruit and vegetables has repeatedly been linked with lower body weight and weight loss.
- Maintains oral health– Bananas are packed with vitamins, minerals, and potassium, bananas are loaded with positive health benefits. The fruit does not stick to teeth and the inner part of the banana peel can be an inexpensive, non-abrasive and effective way to help whiten your teeth, which also maintains the oral health.
- Normal Heart Function– Bananas are a great dietary source of potassium. Which helps in maintaining the heart health.
- Fights Anemia-Due to the high iron content in bananas, they are good for those suffering from anemia.
- Soothes Stomach Ulcers-Eating bananas regularly may help protect against stomach ulcers. Over the long term, bananas thicken the protective mucus barrier in the stomach, preventing damage from hydrochloric acid. Bananas also contain protease inhibitors that help eliminate stomach bacteria which can cause stomach ulcers.
- Provides Natural Energy– Bananas rank highly as a healthy energy source. Not only will your body thank you for the vitamin and mineral boost but the energy release will be much more consistent with having bananas.
- Cures constipation-Banana shake can provide relief for constipation and help normalize digestive function.
- Overcoming Depression and boosting Mood-Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin the happy mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Bananas to fight disease-Banana shake is a great source of vitamin B6, which plays a roll in the production of antibodies to fight off disease.
As per the research, the recommended intake of potassium for adults is 4,700 milligrams per day. Fitness keeps you in shape as health is the real wealth. Consume a banana daily for a miraculous health and stay fit and disease free. So don’t forget to add a bunch of bananas the next time you’re out getting groceries.